Pruning and trimming Central Queensland
It is very important to keep your trees, plants, hedges and shrubs neat and trimmed so as to foster healthy growth of leaves and branches.
But the one thing is that the tree pruning and trimming should be carried out by experts and more so, at a certain time of the year, when it won’t hamper its growth. That is why a certified arborist is best engaged and this is where Ability Vegetation Service CENTRAL QUEENSLAND comes in.
Why do you think your trees need a round of pruning and trimming?
- To maintain optimum health of your trees and plants, a round of pruning is required
- The uncontrollable growth of the trees and plants needs to be checked
- For safety reasons, the trees are overhanging dangerously, so it needs pruning
- The tree is shedding too many leaves which is falling in the pool, your garden and the roof gutter
- The plant or tree is diseased and unhealthy
- Due to a storm, your plants and trees are affected
- The tree looks unsightly hence it is in need of a pruning
- To thin out the trees canopy, pruning is recommended
- Due to a storm, the trees or plants are affected
- For aesthetic appeal, tree and plant pruning is engaged in
- Like everything else, your trees and plants too need to be pruned and trimmed periodically for better growth
As part of our tree pruning efforts we engage in:
Deadwood removal and cleaning- Remove all and any dead, dried, broken tree branches so as to remove any potential danger of its imminent fall. And finally we clean up the areas where the branches have been effectively removed so as to facilitate better growth for the other branches
Canopy lifting- Remove branches that are hanging low so as to create more space under the tree
Crown reduction- Remove the top branches to make the tree shorter and reduce bulk
Selective pruning- Remove all and any dead and dying branches, take care of problem areas, promote healthy growth and shape of leaves and branches
Shaping- Trim the entire tree so as to help achieve a desired shape
Palm tree cleaning- Remove dry fronds, flower spikes, coconuts or palm seeds
The experts at Ability Vegetation Service have a qualified arborist on board. Also our team members have the skill and knowhow as to how to carry out the tree or plant pruning, trimming and cutting.